$1.8M Raised & 350,000 Students Onboarded for an EdTech Platform
- Client: Enroly, offer-to-arrival & administration automation software
- Industry: Higher Education & EdTech
- Platform: iOS, Android and Web
Enroly is an EdTech higher education platform that supercharges offer-to-arrival administration and conversion with powerful automation software.
The product has become a Pioneer Awards Winner 2022, Digital Education Awards Winner 2021, the EdTechX Startup Winner 2021, and EdTech Breakthrough Award 2020 Winner.
Initial Enroly's Requests
Enroly contacted Riseapps to help deliver a market-ready EdTech offer-to-arrival platform for universities to cut staff admin time by 80%, post-deposit attrition by 75%, and ensure 100% visa compliance.
– Redesign both university and student-facing web/mobile interfaces
– Optimize student data management operations
– Upgrade and optimize AWS infrastructure
– Implement multi-factor authentication services
– Enhance customer service and conduct bug-fixing sessions
– Refactor and redesign the outdated user interface enhancing the existing functionality level with brand-new features along with adopting the Blueprint.js library.
– Optimize database load to accelerate the response rate and skyrocket client-facing platform performance by migrating from DynamoDB to PostgreSQL.
– Optimize UI-centered performance by eliminating system stuttering due to large volumes of student-related data management.
– Optimize AWS infrastructure performance to simplify development operations, streamline codebase management, and reduce product maintenance costs with AWS CDK.
– Implement multi-factor authentication with full compliance to ISO standards to skyrocket data security and avoid data leakage risks.
Full-Featured Platform UI Redesign
Riseapps’ team redesigned the initial product’s user interfaces for both student and university-faced web and mobile applications to streamline the product’s look-n-feel, deliver engaging user experiences, and provide modern navigation flows.
We leveraged Blueprint.js to save the existing functionality level and enhance it with brand-new eLearning functionality that caters to higher education software end-users.
Database Load Optimization
We detected low database load performance which slowed down the initial apps’ response rate and increased data management costs.
So, we conduct migration from DynamoDB to PostgreSQL to accelerate the response rate and skyrocket client-facing platform performance and reduce the database load by times.
List-Related UI Performance Optimization
Riseapps’ team detected low UI performance while processing large volumes of students lists required by most universities to utilize the platform.
We redesigned the pagination by adding an infinite scroll, and optimized the UI codebase for each database record thus it now provides lists in a proper and lightning-fast manner.
AWS Infrastructure Optimization
Riseapps’ team assessed the product’s Amazon Web Services infrastructure and deployment performance and detected high maintenance costs and non-optimized productivity.
We leveraged AWS Cloud Development Kit to simplify development operations, streamline codebase management, and reduce product maintenance costs.
Multi-Factor Authentication Implementation
The Enroly team asked Riseapps to enhance the platform’s security system and audit the data leakage shortcomings.
We conducted a security audit and implemented multi-factor authentication with full compliance to ISO standards to skyrocket data security and avoid data leakage risks.
350,000 Students Onboarded Worldwide
by releasing optimized and scalable onboarding and arrival automation software for universities, their students, and agents providing a 75% reduction in enrolment attrition.
30% of UK Universities Use CAS Shield Product
by launching a refactored and highly performing onboarding automation product that now cuts staff admin time by 80%, post-deposit attrition by 75%, and ensure 100% visa compliance.
£1.5 Million Raised In Funds
through full-cycle mobile and web-based platform UI redesign and architecture upgrade that now provides a 5-week onboarding period for new clients, that’s 75% faster than the previous platform performance.
Security System Boost by Times
through implementing multi-factor authentication services with full compliance to ISO standards that now enable Enroly to skyrocket data security and avoid data leakage risks at scale.
Drop us a line