A community-based networking app for people with mutual interests
Aphinity is a social platform that brings together people with common interests and experiences. Users can socialize in-app or coordinate real-life meetups and events. Key features of the app include secure one-on-one and group chats, user profiles, communities, and events.
|Client name||Sardor Askarov|
- Conducting business analysis based on our client’s ideas
- Creating a compelling UI/UX to make the app visually appealing and user-friendly
- Choosing an optimal tech stack to streamline development
- Implementing features like chats, communities, and events
- Making the platform scalable to allow for future expansion
- Ensuring the app’s usability
The user profile includes essential information about an individual: personal bio, friends and groups, interests, and more.
We created a section where users can see their friends and look for new connections. To make search easier, we added filters such as interests, distance, and age.
Our team added one-to-one and group chat functionality to the application. Users can easily create new conversations and switch between different chats.
People can join each other based on their interests and proximity, plan events, and attend events. We made the layout of the community and event sections similar to make the application user-friendly and intuitive.